Trailer Sailers insurance made easy
The Nautilus Marine Boat Insurance Policy has been designed to provide cover for legally Trailerable Sailing boats.
Cover includes accidental loss or damage through events such as collision, sinking, grounding, fire, vandalism, storm or theft to hull, motor(s), spars, equipment and accessories, boat tender and personal effects in or on your boat, including land transit protection.
The policy can be tailored to suit your individual boating needs.
Key benefits for Trailer Sailer owners include, but are not limited to:
- $10,000,000 Legal Liability as standard (other limits available upon request);
- Automatic Yacht Racing cover up to 100nm in race length;
- Yacht Racing Entry fees cover up to $2,000;
- Personal accident cover for the named insured up to $50,000;
- No depreciation deduction on claims for mechanical or electrical components of the motor up to 5 years in age;
- Agreed value for 2 years on new boats from the date of first registration;
- Tyre and Rim cover;
- Australia wide transit cover.
To ensure this product meets your needs please read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
Cover is arranged by NM Insurance (AFSL 227186) trading as Nautilus Marine Insurance and underwritten by underwriters at AIG (AIG Australia), whose definitive numbers and the proportions underwritten by them will be supplied on application.