If you’re about to escape for an exciting holiday then make sure you’re covered with AIG Travel Insurance. Not only does the policy cover all the standard inclusions like medical, lost luggage and cancellations, but it also provides added benefits including:
· Special events and missed connections. If something beyond your control happens and you need to make alternative arrangements to get to a special event, these arrangements are covered.
· Reimbursement of travel agent fees and frequent flyer points for cancellations.
· Sporting equipment cover (e.g. ski hire, golf clubs) if luggage is delayed or lost.
· Home help if hospitalised overseas. Keep things running at home while you’re laid up.
· Loss of income cover, up to $400 per week for 13 weeks.