If you’re about to escape for an exciting holiday then make sure you’re covered with AIG Travel Insurance. Not only does the policy cover all the standard inclusions like medical, lost luggage and cancellations, but it also provides added benefits including:
- Special events and missed connections. If something beyond your control happens and you need to make alternative arrangements to get to a special event, these arrangements are covered.
- Reimbursement of travel agent fees and frequent flyer points for cancellations.
- Sporting equipment cover (e.g. ski hire, golf clubs) if luggage is delayed or lost.
- Home help if hospitalised overseas. Keep things running at home while you’re laid up.
- Loss of income cover, up to $400 per week for 13 weeks.
Please note the above benefits are subject to some limitations. Full details of benefits, terms, conditions and exclusions that may apply are specified in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Wording. You should read the PDS to ensure that the cover provided meets your personal needs and objectives prior to making any decision to acquire the product. The AIG logo is a registered trademark. Insurance products and services are provided by AIG Australia Limited (AIG) ABN 93 004 727 753, AFSL 381686. AIG is the issuer of travel insurance products. Your Company acts as referrer of AIG and may receive a referral fee if you decide to buy this product.