Off the beach yacht insurance made easy
Our Pleasure Craft Insurance covers all trailerable, non-powered sail boats launched off the beach.
Cover includes accidental loss, damage, fire or theft of your boat through events such as collision, sinking, grounding, fire, vandalism, storm or theft to hull, motor, masts, spars, rigging and sails, equipment and accessories, and personal effects in or on your boat.
Key benefits for off beach craft owners include, but are not limited to:
- Personal effects owned by you and your passengers covering clothing, shoes, waterproof gear and manchester up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total;
- Automatic cover for 100 nautical mile full yacht racing;
- Premium discount for boating experience and boating courses;
- Lay-up cover including transit to and from a marine dealers for servicing and repair, and;
- Choice of agreed value or market value.