Runabout insurance made easy
The Nautilus Marine Boat Insurance Policy has been designed to provide cover for owners of legally trailerable powerboats (Runabouts), subject to our Underwriting acceptance criteria.
At Nautilus, we understand that the boat you choose, and the waterways you use your boat on, sets your lifestyle apart from other boat owners, hence we can tailor the policy to suit your individual needs.
Cover includes accidental loss or damage through events such as collision, sinking, grounding, fire, vandalism, storm or theft to hull, motor(s), spars, equipment and accessories, boat tender and personal effects in or on your boat.
Key benefits for Runabout owners include, but are not limited to:
- Automatic Watersports equipment cover up to $10,000, limit $1,500 for each item;
- $10,000,000 Legal Liability as standard (other limits available upon request);
- Fishing Tournament Entry fees cover up to $2,000;
- Lost keys cover up to $1,500;
- Personal accident cover for the named insured up to $50,000;
- No depreciation deduction on claims for mechanical or electrical components of the motor up to 5 years in age;
- Agreed value for 2 years on new boats from the date of first registration;
- Tyre and Rim cover;
- Australia wide transit cover;
- Optional Waterskiers liability cover;
- Pay by the month option to pay premiums*
*terms and conditions apply
To ensure this product meets your needs please read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).