Personal watercraft insurance made easy
The Nautilus Marine Personal Watercraft Insurance policy is a policy designed exclusively for owners of Personal Watercraft. The policy provides a variety of policy features and benefits that most other insurers do not offer.
We recognise that your Personal Watercraft is often your most treasured asset and at Nautilus Marine Insurance we aim to provide the peace of mind that insurance should give you.
Key benefits for Personal Watercraft owners include, but are not limited to:
- Replacement of Personal Watercraft in the first 2 years of registration;
- Only genuine manufacturer parts used on repairs*;
- Water inflow cover*;
- $10,000,000 Liability cover as standard (other options available upon request);
- Automatic Waterskiers Liability cover included at no additional premium;
- Personal accident cover for the named insured up to $50,000;
- Australia wide transit cover;
- Agreed Value*;
- Lost keys cover up to $1,500;
- Pay by the month option to pay premium*.
*terms and conditions may apply
To ensure this product meets your needs please read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).